MADISON, Wis. (January 10, 2018) —Wisconsin Cheese showcases 12 specialty cheese companies at the Winter Fancy Food Show in San Francisco January 21-23.
This year, Wisconsin Cheese shares new products, unique flavors and gourmet snacking options. These products highlight the innovation, intense pride and strong commitment to quality that make Wisconsin the nation's leader for award-winning specialty cheeses.
The 12 cheese companies the Wisconsin Milk Marketing Board will feature include:
- Anderson International Foods– Sincerely, Brigitte™ brand Salad Toppings and Grab ‘n Go Cheese Sticks in a variety of on-trend flavors, including Chipotle, Garlic Basil and Tomato Olive
- Carr Valley Cheese—Snack Stix and Menage Butter, as well as Shepard's® Blend cheese, which won Super Gold at the World Cheese Awards
- Crave Brothers Farmstead Cheese— A full line of fresh mozzarellas, mascarpone, cheese curds and Farmer's Rope string cheese all made from a family-owned and green energy farm
- Nasonville Dairy— Range of classic to unique flavored cheddars, including new retail packing for feta
- Pasture Pride— Juusto, a baked cheese in a variety of flavors and hand-rolled butter
- Pine River Pre-Pack, Inc— Variety of flavored spreads including the no preservative line which will be available rBst free by Fall 2018
- Red Barn Family Farms— Crema Pressato, an original-recipe made in cooperation with Master Cheesemaker Mike Brennenstuhl of Door Artisan Cheese Company
- Renard's Cheese— Legacy Blend, a bandaged style cheddar cheese delicately hand-blended with rich notes of gouda
- Saxon Creamery— Award-winning cheeses in retail friendly packaging, including Big Ed's Gouda Style™, Saxony Alpine Style™, Asiago Fresca™ and Snowfields™ Aged Butterkase
- Shullsburg Creamery— Flavored natural cheeses, cream cheeses, and for those brave enough to sample, Ghost Pepper and Carolina Reaper Pepper cheeses
- V&V Supremo Foods— Authentic and award-winning Hispanic melting cheeses, like Chihuahua and Oaxaca
- Wisconsin Aging and Grading Cheese, Inc.— Wisconsin Grader's Reserve 5-year, 7-year and 10-year aged cheddars and Harmony, a Wisconsin white cheddar with parmesan and gouda notes
Additionally, you can visit the following Wisconsin cheese companies in their own booth. Arla Foods, Inc. (#3619), BelGioioso Cheese Inc. (#3521), Burnett Dairy (#261), Ellsworth Cooperative Creamery (#5113), Emmi Roth USA, Inc. (#4617), Klondike Cheese Co. (#4811), LaClare Farms Specialties (#4809), Lactalis Deli (#4729), Marieke Gouda (#4811), Prairie Farms Dairy, Inc. (#4822), Saputo Cheese USA Inc. (#4005), Sartori Cheese (#4839), Schuman Cheese (#4913) and Winona Foods, Inc. (#4810).